Due to personal health issues, Dr. Stritter is no longer taking new cases.
My practice is telephone-based. You send me your medical records and then we have a phone appointment—the first one typically takes about two hours.
• Ensures that you receive the highest quality health care (“highest quality” being defined by you, not me)
• Aims for truly optimal, comprehensive, no stone left unturned, pull-out-all-the-stops health care
• Staying up to date on the latest advances in cancer diagnosis and treatment (I attend 3 or 4 breast cancer conferences every year and read the cancer medical literature voraciously)
• Presenting your specific case to national and international experts to get their opinions
• If desired, referral to local or national oncologists who are more closely aligned to your health and life priorities
• Making sure no stone is left unturned, particularly when your oncologist is running out of treatment ideas or is not thorough in explaining ALL of your options
• Helping design a maintenance program that minimizes your chance of cancer recurrence
• Informing you of complementary and alternative medicine approaches that have objective evidence of effectiveness